Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2017

It's Thursday already!  Where did my week go!!!
Yesterday, one of my favorite days of the week, our cardmaking group got together
and we created some fun cards.
The first card we made was with Kerry Joy our Stampin Up Consultant. She had us use
"So Detailed Thinlits Dies", Stampin Up Dollies, Irresistibly Floral Specialty DSP ana saying of our choice. Kerry Joy showed us how to ink the paper and then wipe the excess off with a tissue which gave use a whole new look. Some of the gals put a saying in the center, I choose to adhere a flower embellishment. Thanks Kerry Joy!


After completing the above card, I shared some that I worked on during the week.
I love the new free set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog "Avant Garden". This might just
be my new "favorite" stamp set.


The next card I shared, was a combination of several sets of stamp from Stampin Up.
Fun Spring card!


 photo signature2_zpsycmu93nj.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment