Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

I Thought I would show you how SPOILED & BLESSED I am!!!!!
My husband had a studio built for me several years ago.
It is my world and it is where I spend most all day.
I have designed many quilts in this room, developed life lasting friendships,
created boxes of cards and have loved every minute in it.
Thank You Robbie!!!

These are from each corner of my studio





My work station


Supplies and Stamp sets


Paper station and organization along with some more Stamp Sets from Heartfelt Creations

More paper 

Ink Station


More Stamps


Die Cutting Station


Punches which is still in the organization mode


More organization


My Quilting area

There is a small room off of the main studio which is where I have my quilting stash



And this is the back door


And that is my studio
I'm BLESSED!!!


 photo signature2_zpsycmu93nj.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment