Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2020

AUGUST 19TH 2020

AUGUST 19TH CARD MAKING DAY!!!

I love my Wednesdays with  awesome friends and creativity galore!
Here's the creativity we made Wednesday, Aug. 19th

I told the girls to save their empty toilet paper rolls so they can flatten and distress and emboss them to use in future projects and that is what Sandy did here with her card.



We had a visitor join us and Heather shared this trifold card with us. She needs to visit us more often!




This was the last card of the day and I gave the girls some scraps to tear and arrange of the card.



I put together these cards using my hexagon punch just before the gals came,



The three embellished cards are altered Bingo cards. I'm going to put them in my Junk Journal.

This was created with layering starburst dies. Not sure where they will end up at or in 
but they were fun to create.








No comments:

Post a Comment