Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Lot's to see!

Here are pictures beginning from the end of June to today. 
I'm beginning to wonder if I will ever by current with my postings!!!
I'm working on it, I promise. There is lots to see, so keep scrolling!!!!
 Anyways, here we go....
Our Wednesday group put together some fun "Game On" cards from Stampin Up.





We did a special workshop making these banners




I'm involved with a couple sites that do swaps for Junk Journals and crafts.
Here is a "Denim" swap I participated in and this is what I made.





This is a "Scripture Bookmark" swap that I'm still working on


I did a "Textile" swap


Getting a "Altered Puzzle Piece" swap together


Working on an "Autumn Junk Journal" Swap



These swaps are fun because you don't know what you will be receiving
from your "swap partner". I haven't gotten mine yet, but I will post when I do.

One Wednesday we did some fun "folds"



I'm taking a free "Art Class" from Arteza and we did a watercoloring
of a Toucan and here's mine

In-between all of this, I have rearrange my studio and when I have
completed doing so, I will post pictures.

ALSO, I'm putting toether some special workshops. We will be making some really
cute box mini album and I will be using these in mine.

I'm offering this for anyone who wants to be a hostess for a 
Stampin Up Workshop

















No comments:

Post a Comment