Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2019

WEEKEND CRAFTING

CHRISTMAS GIFTS BEING MADE

If you are following my blog you have noticed that I have been making
"Junk Journals". They are created by collecting papers of various types,
miscellaneous items that tend to be junk and etc. Well, in one of my
shopping ventures I picked up an old Golden Book "The Animals Christmas Eve". 
On the inside cover was a familiar name of one of my friends children from years ago. 
How cool is that!
Well, that called for a Christmas "Junk Journal" for a special friend.
Can't wait to give it to her. Below is the result of my treasured find.







A very special person gave me boxes full of miscellaneous Christmas items
for me to craft with. I used lots of them today along with napkins and made
a black, white and silver Christmas wreath for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment