Pages

Friday, February 22, 2019

Journey Journal

"Journey Journals"

Our Wednesday group got together and we played!!! 
We created some tag/inserts for our "Journey Journals" that we 
began last year. The journals are made from a black and white composition
notebook. Everyone has been working on theirs here and there.
Here is what we made from miscellaneous items and scraps.









My two "Journey Journals" are getting rather plump due to the
fact that they are so much fun to work on.
Below is the original journal that I put together and
some of the pages within. There are clippings from
magazines, some of my zendoodling, my writings, etc.

 




The above page was created using the insides 
of junk mail envelopes (the black patterned paper) and then stamped with black embossing powder








Below is my new "2019 Journey Journal". 
I will be doing monthly signatures and so far, I'm right on target.
I think this is going to work out really well for me.
I am inserting photo's, documenting the happenings of the month
and adding my original creations .


Not decorated yet. You can see how I insert my signatures with large rubber bands.
So far, I have January and February in the works.



Some of January's pages. Photo's and journaling!



February's signature and pages.




At the end of the year, I am thinking I will have four journals
each containing three months of memories.
 SO MUCH FUN!!!









2 comments:

  1. I love seeing your journey journals!! I discovered some awesome envelopes with Jeremiah 29:11 on them (from TBN.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I so enjoy these journals which allow me to share God's word creatively. Blessings

      Delete