Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2018

It's been a forever since I last posted!
I was down with a bad back for two weeks which put a crimp in our style.
Once we got back together, a few of us did a mini-retreat and accomplished a lot.
I'll begin with a one-sheet-wonder project that I did.
I made six cards, six gift tags and six note cards that will all go into a gift card box.
The box is still incomplete needing embellishments.










Next on the schedule was our little three day retreat in which we made a rolling pin and
tea pot from a 3D SVG file Dreaming Tree http://www.3dsvg.com
that can hold cookies, treats, etc., a recipe card box, wreath maker cards and a Stampin Up
wishing well card.















We worked on some Mother's Day and Father's Day along with 
graduation cards and Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin cards












Caught up for now!








No comments:

Post a Comment