Pages

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Valentine cards in the making!!!
Fun projects for our card group to make.
I did some different techniques with these cards.



The front of the card features Heartfelt Creations Classic Wedding Roses and Banners of Love



This card I clear embossed the front using 
Stampin Ups Marbled Stamp, Flourishing Phases
die,  Butterfly Thinlits and Sweet and Sassy Framelits.
I die cut the vine spray from the embossed mat, then cut another from a marbled paper
that I made. I layered the embossed mat on the pink card base and adhered the marbled
vine spray into the cutout area. I then added some glue into the cut out areas and covered
with fine glitter. The embossed spray was added to the inside of the card along with the hearts.



The above card was made using an 
embossing file and heart thinlits from Stampin Up.
The butterflies were cut from 
Elizabeth Craft Designs.
The hearts were cut out of the front so they became dimensional on the inside. 




Die cuts, marbling, glitter, embellishments and layering were all used on this card.


No comments:

Post a Comment